It has been a long road. Beginning in March our personal and business lives have been turned upside down. The pandemic has caused us to work from home, quarantine more than once, and care for loved ones. It has not been a fun time. However, with the vaccine arriving, it is time to think of good times ahead. Is your business or organization ready to engage with clients? It might be a good time to review the following marketing checklist:
- Get your message out! Start developing a strategy. Obviously, social media is a great way but so is direct mail. Vintage can be your single source in list management, creative, print production and mailing.
- Signage refresh! Look at your signage. Could it use a refresh to let clients know how excited you are to have them back? Let us help you with a program to make an immediate impact as your clients return.
- Print collateral. Is it up to date? Do you have new products you would like to present? Do you need brochures or flyers to leave with clients? Do you want to add QR codes to your sell sheets? Now is the time.
- Employee Readiness. Have you added people since March and delayed printing new business cards or branded wearables? Do you need to update business cards since so many people are working from home? Let us help you build that consistent look that builds credibility as clients begin to return.
- Customer appreciation kits! These are in hot demand. Pull together a few creative ad specialty items such as branded hand sanitizers, masks, touch tools or many other creative items that can be included in an inexpensive sling bag and given to clients as they venture back out!
- Online ordering! Many members of your staff will still be working from home. Others will be coming back to the office. Let Vintage help you with online ordering tools that allow you to manage the process without having to manage all these new locations!
It will continue to be a changing marketplace! You will soon be open for business with a pent-up demand. Clients will be knocking. Will you be ready?
We are here to help!